Representing The Injured For More Than 30 Years
Whether you have a personal injury case, a workers’ compensation concern or another legal need, you can rely on attorney Robert M. Ramshur.
Fighting For The Care And Compensation You Deserve
At the Ramshur Law Office, we protect the rights and interests of injured people like you. We will fight to help you get the medical care you need and the financial compensation you deserve, whether you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident or on the job.
The costs of an injury can be enormous: In addition to pain and suffering, you will have medical bills and lost wages. Too often, compensation is unfairly delayed or denied outright by those responsible. Do something to fight back. Get the help of an experienced personal injury and workers’ compensation attorney who will advocate for you.
Ready To Handle A Wide Array Of Legal Issues For You
The Ramshur Law Office represents Southeast Missouri clients in a variety of legal matters, including:
- Personal injury: We represent clients injured in motor vehicle accidents (car, truck, motorcycle), boating accidents; semi-trailer accidents, slip and falls, products liability claims and medical malpractice claims.
- Workers’ compensation: Whether injured by catching your hand on machinery or occupational injuries such as repetitive use injury (like carpal tunnel) or a stress-related heart attack, we work toward a fair result for you in workers’ compensation claims.
- Insurance coverage disputes: If an insurance company unfairly denies or disputes your claim, let us represent you in negotiations or at trial. We advocate on your behalf in insurance claims involving auto, health, disability or homeowners’ policies.
- Family law: We represent clients in divorce, child custody and child support disputes, visitation and related matters.
- Real estate litigation: We represent clients in litigation and transactions, including title closing services.
Let Us Put Our Decades Of Experience To Work For You Today
For more than 30 years, we have been helping clients stand up for their rights and defend their interests. Our success is built on our personal attention to each client and our devotion to understanding the details of your case.
We take cases on a contingency fee basis. That means if we don’t get compensation for you, you don’t owe us anything for attorney fees.
Call our office at 573-223-4213 for a free initial consultation. You can also contact us by email. If your injury prevents you from coming to our office, please let us know so that we can meet you in your home or the hospital. We serve clients in Piedmont, Poplar Bluff and beyond.