Poplar Bluff Personal Injury and Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Attorney Robert M. Ramshur Serving Clients throughout Southeast Missouri
At the Ramshur Law Office, we protect the rights and interests of injured people. We fight to help our clients get the medical care they need and the financial compensation they deserve, whether they have been injured in a motor vehicle accident or on the job. The costs of an injury can be enormous: In addition to pain and suffering, you will have medical bills and lost wages. Too often, compensation is unfairly delayed or denied outright by those responsible. Do something to fight back. Get the help of an experienced personal injury and workers' compensation attorney who will advocate for you.
For a free initial consultation, call us at 573-223-4213. You can also contact us by e-mail.
The Ramshur Law Office represents Southeast Missouri clients in a variety of legal matters, including:
- Personal injury: We represent clients injured in motor vehicle accidents (car, truck, motorcycle), boating accidents; semi-trailer accidents, slip and falls, products liability claims, and medical malpractice claims.
- Workers' compensation: Whether injured by catching your hand on machinery or occupational injuries such as repetitive use injury (like carpal tunnel) or a stress-related heart attack, we work toward a fair result for you in workers' compensation claims.
- Insurance coverage disputes: If an insurance company unfairly denies or disputes your claim, let us represent you in negotiations or at trial. We advocate on your behalf in insurance claims involving auto, health, disability or homeowners policies.
- Family law: We represent clients in divorce, child custody and child support disputes, visitation and related matters.
- Real estate litigation: Representation in litigation and transactions, including title closing services.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping clients stand up for their rights and defend their interests. Our success is built on our personal attention to each client and our devotion to understanding the details of your case.
We take cases on a contingency fee basis. That means if we don't get compensation for you, you don't owe us anything for attorney fees.
If your injury prevents you from coming to our office, please let us know so that we can meet you in your home or the hospital.
Call us at 573-223-4213 for a complimentary consultation. You can also contact us by e-mail.